This event is designed for staff at all levels and is an interactive and thought provoking half day session. Its aimed at providing staff with the following self-improvement techniques:
• Increase your ability to deal with difficult feelings
• Increase your ability to cope with stressful life events
• Knowing where to access further support in the future
• Introductions and session overview
• Emotional resilience in context
• Why do we need it?
• How do we know when we have it?
• Pause questionnaire
• Individual questionnaire and analysis
• Emotional Intelligence in the NHS
• A structure to encourage assertive communication
• Enhancing role model behaviours
• Anchoring good thoughts
• A Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) technique
• Session wrap up
• Action planning
A series of follow up support a drop in surgery' sessions will be scheduled six months after the initial training to provide delegates with the opportunity to share experiences in using the tools provided and measure the change in their resiliency.
15 delegates per half day session (12 recommended for optimum results)
The course will be conducted as a half training session run on a back to back basis in one day thus providing the delegate the opportunity of attend either an (AM) 09:30 to 12:30hrs or (PM) 13:00 to 16:00hrs training session.
Detailed course documentation, evaluation and certification will be provided for each attending delegate.